Capital Subaru of Greenville Finance Center
Capital Subaru of Greenville Offers Simple and Straightforward Auto Financing Solutions
We've always taken great pride in going above and beyond for our customers throughout Greenville, Capital Subaru of Greenville, NC, Kinston, Jacksonville, NC, Rocky Mount, NC and Washington, NC. That means we'll help you choose a new Subaru model or used car while assuring that your financial needs are satisfied!
Now, we know that auto financing tends to be a stressful and time-consuming process but, that's never the case here at Capital Subaru of Greenville. That's because we offer the expert assistance of our Auto Finance Center to guide you throughout the financing process from start to finish. Our auto finance specialists always make it easy for you to determine a Subaru lease or car loan solution that best suits your needs and budget. We'll also ensure that you enjoy low APR or a competitive lease rate on the car of your dreams!
Better yet, you have the chance to expedite the financing process from the comfort of your home. We encourage you to fill out an online finance application to receive credit pre-approval in just moments. Then, all you have to do is stop by Capital Subaru of Greenville near Greenville, NC, to discuss your options with a finance expert and get started on a test drive today!
- Help you Decide Between Different Options:
- We'll have a discussion with you to help determine which finance option is best. Most of us won't pay cash for a car, so we can provide you with a list of benefits between a loan and a lease. You're welcome to finance one of our vehicles with a bank or credit union but we believe there is a big benefit to financing with the dealership. We can offer you various lease and loan incentives and make sure to include manufacturer rebates. Subaru offers new incentives every month - whether you lease or loan a vehicle.
- Usually a lease makes more sense if you want to trade in a vehicle every few years and don't travel long distances on a daily basis. A car loan is great for those who want to build equity in a vehicle, keep it for a longer period of time and don't want to worry about the amount of miles they are driving.
- Determining Your Rate:
- There are many factors that affect the rate we can offer you at Capital Subaru of Greenville. Credit rating is one of them, of course. With just a few pieces of identification (usually driver's license and social security number), we can run a quick credit check for you which will allow us to get an idea of the type of financing we are able to give you. All information is completely secure and we have worked with customers that have all types of credit backgrounds.
- Length of the term can have an effect on the rate as well. Usually the newer the car, the lower your rate will be. If you have a good credit score, you may even be eligible for 0% financing if Subaru is offering it. Zero percent financing is an incentive coupled with a shorter term loan.
- Discussion of Warranties and Other Protection items:
- Most of our vehicles offer great warranties, but during the finance process we are able to extend those plans. Extended warranties aren't for everyone, and the finance professionals at Capital Subaru of Greenville understand that. If an extended warranty plan is not going to be beneficial to you, we wouldn't want you to purchase it. We can have an open discussion of how you would be using the vehicle and the length of time you expect to drive it. Then, we can determine if the extended warranty is right for you.
- Review of Contract and Signatures:
- Once we come to a decision on all of these items, this is the exciting part. We'll give you the option to review the contract after we draw it up, and go over it piece by piece. It's important for both parties to read through this contract because we want to be honest and up front about the finance plan we are offering you. If everything looks good, all you need to do is provide us with a few signatures and you're off on the road with your new vehicle!